1. USER INFORMATION
Woman on Mars SLU hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, which is provided to you.the following treatment information:
End of treatment : maintain a business relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS,
social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future,
to enable commercial communications. These communications will be
made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services,
or of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has achieved any of the following
promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the
- Conduct statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the client.
user through any of the forms of contact that are put to his
- Send the news bulletin of the website.
Data retention criteria Data retention criteria : will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, will be removed with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Communication of data:
Woman on Mars uses one or more outside credit card processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We also share Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. We only share Personal Information that is necessary for them to provide such services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect such information in a manner that complies with the provisions of this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the provision of Woman on Mars services.
- Anfix. Billing platform service
- Pay pal. Payment processing service
- Mailchimp. Email marketing and distribution automation platforms.
- Get response. Email marketing and distribution automation platforms.
- SendGrid. Email marketing and distribution automation platforms.
- Google Suite. Google provides email tools and commercial use, platform services, cloud and analysis software.
- Amazon. Web server where we store user data of our products.
We do not sell or provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their products or services.
Rights that Assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to present a claim before the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
2. OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
The Users, by means of the marking of the corresponding boxes and entry of data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the form of contact or presented in forms of download, accept expressly and of free and unequivocal form, that their data are necessary to take care of their request, on the part of the lender, being voluntary the
inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service.
to the User. If not all data are provided, no guarantee is given that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are treated lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the interested party and suitable,
relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated to them adequate information so that they can exercise them.